Family mediation deals with conflicts that arise within the family.
Who is concerned?
- Couples in situations of breakup, separation or divorce
- Parents disagreeing on children’s education
- Communication problems
- Relationship difficulties
- Teenagers in conflict with their parents
- Heirs looking for the apportionment of assets
- Difficulties arising within blended families
In which situations ?
- Organizing reception of children in separation situations
- Post separation/divorce issues
- Re-establishing relationships
- Divorcing by mutual consent
- Finding financial arrangements.
- Agreeing on the placing in care of an elderly parent
- Discussing young adults’ support allowance
- Apportioning assets
- Managing parent-teenager disputes over going out
We are able to assist individually, as mediator, or, together, as co-mediators as well as collaborative lawyer and/or coach.